Custom Industrial Packaging: Assembly and Decorating
Optimize Your Operations with Pipeline Packaging: Specialize in custom industrial packaging and assembly. Access services like label printing, container modifications, kitting, repackaging, and more, are all designed to streamline your process and reduce costs. After you’ve found the right product, our customers gain exclusive access to our in-house package assembly services. Trust our expertise for efficient, tailored solutions.
Take advantage of our custom industrial packaging and assembly services!
Revolutionize Your Packaging Strategy with Pipeline Packaging: Our in-house team of custom industrial packaging experts is dedicated to boosting your operational efficiency and increasing your market presence. Turn to us for an array of specialized services including Assembly, Kitting, Re-packaging and Palletization, Punch Pressing - 2-7 gallon plastic pails and lids, Labeling Flat Sided Containers front/back labels, wrap labels , to Round Container Pressure Sensitive Labeling - 2 ounces to 1-gallon. Pipeline Packaging is your gateway to innovative, cost-effective packaging solutions.
- Packaging Parts Assembly
- Box Assembly
- Plug and/or Grommet Insertion
- Physically Modify Existing Industrial Packaging to Fit Your Operational Needs
- Build Custom Industrial Packaging without Building a Mold
- Punching Holes for Plugs, Grommets, etc.
Palletizing and Re-bundling
- Transfer Products to Specific Pallets
- Breakdown Bundles of Products and Re-Palletize
- Band Products for Security and Ease of Handling
- Reorganize Packages to Fit Your Production Schedule
Sample Custom Industrial Packaging Assemblies from Pipeline
- Creating a custom pallet that exactly positions 4 plastic, tight-head drums, secures them in place with 3 separate bands, screws 2 caps into each drum, and then apply to each drum a branded label with product identification and material warnings for a leading polymer technology company that ships products overseas
- Re-boxing 1-gallon plastic bottles to include cardboard safety dividers for one of the world’s largest chemical companies
- Punching specifically sized holes into pails and corresponding lids, then inserting grommets for plastic home brewing kits
- Screwing the caps onto tens of thousands of jars for a large specialty chemicals manufacturer
- Assembling DelPaks (a metal pail containing a closed plastic liner that holds the contents) for a variety of customers